Holmdel, New Jersey: United States War Dog Memorial
A bronze statue at the NJ Vietnam Memorial honors the brave canines who selflessly served America in time of war.
- Memorial Lane, Holmdel, NJ
- Garden State Pkwy exit 116. On the grounds of the Arts Center, just south of the amphitheater on a little side road, Memorial Lane, next to the NJ Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Visitor Tips and News About United States War Dog Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
United States War Dog Memorial
This United States War Dog Memorial statue is on the right on the walk from the parking lot for the Vietnam Era Educational Center to the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial. The bricks below the memorial are inscribed with what appear to be names honoring individual dogs, owners/trainers and kennels.
[Dan Kaplan, 11/19/2010]
November 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Northlandz, Flemington, New Jersey
- Milk Jug Lady, Mays Landing, New Jersey
- Nixon's Guardhouse And Home Surveillance Control Panel, Saddle River, New Jersey
- Feature: Father of Radio Astronomy - Jansky Monument, Holmdel, New Jersey
- Gravity Hill, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana