Holmdel, New Jersey: United States War Dog MemorialA bronze statue at the NJ Vietnam Memorial honors the brave canines who selflessly served America in time of war.
- Memorial Lane, Holmdel, NJ
- Garden State Pkwy exit 116. On the grounds of the Arts Center, just south of the amphitheater on a little side road, Memorial Lane, next to the NJ Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Visitor Tips and News About United States War Dog Memorial
This United States War Dog Memorial statue is on the right on the walk from the parking lot for the Vietnam Era Educational Center to the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial. The bricks below the memorial are inscribed with what appear to be names honoring individual dogs, owners/trainers and kennels.[Dan Kaplan, 11/19/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Vietnam Era Museum & Educational Center, Holmdel, NJ - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Transistor, Holmdel, NJ - 1 mi.
- Evil Food Circus Clown, Middletown, NJ - 4 mi.
- In the region: Deadly Love Boat Bell of President and First Lady Tyler, Princeton, NJ - 26 mi.