Holmdel, New Jersey: United States War Dog Memorial
A bronze statue at the NJ Vietnam Memorial honors the brave canines who selflessly served America in time of war.
- Memorial Lane, Holmdel, NJ
- Garden State Pkwy exit 116. On the grounds of the Arts Center, just south of the amphitheater on a little side road, Memorial Lane, next to the NJ Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
United States War Dog Memorial
Visitor Tips and News About United States War Dog Memorial
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This United States War Dog Memorial statue is on the right on the walk from the parking lot for the Vietnam Era Educational Center to the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial. The bricks below the memorial are inscribed with what appear to be names honoring individual dogs, owners/trainers and kennels.
[Dan Kaplan, 11/19/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- 9/11 Teardrop Memorial, Bayonne, New Jersey
- Knowledge is Power, Glassboro, New Jersey
- World's Tallest Watersphere, Union, New Jersey
- Mass Grave of World War I Ammo Plant Disaster Victims, Parlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Light Bulb, Edison, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips