Everett, Pennsylvania: Ice Cream Sundae-Shaped Building
Building with a domed roof painted to look like a giant ice cream sundae. With a large cherry on top!
Igloo Soft Freeze
- 462 East Main St., Everett, PA
- Igloo Soft Freeze. North of PA Turnpike, just east of Everett, E. Main St./ US Hwy 30.
- Opens 11 am. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Ice Cream Sundae-Shaped Building
Visitor Tips and News About Ice Cream Sundae-Shaped Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fun place to stop for an ice-cream treat! Tons of flavors and choices, with reasonable prices.
[Connor Wentling, 07/23/2010]
Ice Cream Sundae-shaped building
In Everett, PA a little west along route 30, Lincoln Highway, from the Giant Quarter is a building with a domed roof painted to look like a giant ice cream sundae. I think it's an ice cream shop.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Time Warp: Abe Lincoln Meets Perry Como, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Bicycle Heaven Museum, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Night of the Living Dead Cemetery, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Statue Of Liberfrog, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Praying Founding Fathers Statues, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips