Buffalo City, Wisconsin: Viking Statue with No Feet
Footless fiberglass Viking statue stands in front of the Viking Motel. He once held a Viking Carpets shield.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Statue with No Feet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's a fiberglass Viking statue in front of the Viking Hotel, similar to Viking statues reported elsewhere. It holds a shield that has the Viking Carpets logo on it, and was originally used by a Viking Carpets location in Marshfield, WI. The owners of that carpet store also own the Viking Motel, so when they closed their carpet business they moved the statue to the hotel. [Kelly Herold, 10/04/2009]
May 22, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hamburger, Seymour, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone and Steers, Westfield, Wisconsin
- Roadside Grave of State Rights, a Horse, Portage, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina