Buffalo City, Wisconsin: Viking Statue with No Feet
Footless fiberglass Viking statue stands in front of the Viking Motel. He once held a Viking Carpets shield.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Statue with No Feet
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There's a fiberglass Viking statue in front of the Viking Hotel, similar to Viking statues reported elsewhere. It holds a shield that has the Viking Carpets logo on it, and was originally used by a Viking Carpets location in Marshfield, WI. The owners of that carpet store also own the Viking Motel, so when they closed their carpet business they moved the statue to the hotel. [Kelly Herold, 10/04/2009]
November 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida