Hollywood, California: Johnny Ramone Grave
At Hollywood Forever Cemetery, a statue of Johnny Ramone plays guitar -- forever -- on his grave. Dee Dee Ramone, who died two years before Johnny, is in the same cemetery, but his tombstone is boring.
Hollywood Forever Memorial Park
- 6000 Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood, CA
- On the grounds of Hollywood Forever Cemetery. West of US Hwy 101, Santa Monica Blvd. Stop at the guard station and let them know you're just stopping by to pay your respect to Johnny -- no photos. Statue south side of pond, right along the road.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Statue of Johnny Ramone Added at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
Visitor Tips and News About Johnny Ramone Grave
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Johnny Ramone, the third member of the punk rock sensations The Ramones to pass away, has been remembered with a bronze statue at his grave site in the Hollywood Forever cemetery, Los Angeles, California. The 50 year old Johnny (aka John Cummings) joined dead Ramones Joey and Dee Dee on September 15, 2004, after succumbing to prostate cancer.... [02/09/2005] Complete News Story
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 22, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Space Station Museum - Moon Holiday, Novato, California
- Wave Organ, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Donut - Dunkin Donuts, Long Beach, California
- Giant Gas Guy, Hayward, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Machine Gun America, Kissimmee, Florida
- Feature: Church With a Rock In It, Mentone, Alabama
- Architectural DNA, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- U.S. Arsenal Ghost Tower, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Eat BBQ in a Bus Station, Columbus, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips