A scaled-down version of the wooden horse gift of Greek mythology stands next to the road. Part of some deception perhaps, but if anyone is inside they've been dead for years.
New Age Plaza
- 1782 Dover Rd, Epsom, NH
- North side of US Hwy 4/Dover Rd about a half-mile east of the junction of Hwy 28. Property formerly known as Gossville Hotel, now New Age Plaza.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Trojan Horse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I've read that the Trojan Horse on the north side of Rt. 4 was built in protest of the United Nations. It used to be surrounded by mock gravestones with the names of countries that had fallen to Communism.
[Mary Mack, 08/22/2010]
We decided to add this to our RA trip this past June of 2007. What a disappointment! We realize it said he was only 10 feet tall, but still...
Big Wooden Horse
This little town east of Concord is the home of a ten foot tall wooden Trojan Horse. It's on the south side of Rt. 4 about a half mile east of the junction of Rt. 28.
[K. Ward, 09/20/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 26, 2015
New Hampshire Latest Tips and Stories
- KFC-Taco Bell Graveyard, Somersworth, New Hampshire
- La Salette Shrine, Enfiel, New Hampshire
- Stairway to Nowhere, Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- Santa's Village, Jefferson, New Hampshire
- Giant Elvis Head, Londonderry, New Hampshire
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Big Chicken Statue, Byron Center, Michigan
- Historic Oakville Jail and Guesthouse, Oakville, Texas
- Dancing Blues Brothers, Joliet, Illinois
- Tom's Cypress, Waldo, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips