Antioch, California: Statue of the Cannery Lady
It's a proud canning factory woman worker in bronze, holding a tray of asparagus and tomatoes, a pile of empty cans at her feet. From the days before frozen foods and gel packs.
- W. 1st St., Antioch, CA
- Hwy 4 exit 26. Drive north into town, turn left onto I St., cross 2nd St., then turn left just before the train tracks. The statue is on the right.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Statue of the Cannery Lady
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue Of The Cannery Lady
You can park in Prospects High School parking lot and walk across the street to statue. It is near the Amtrak stop in Antioch. [Ken, 08/04/2013]
May 23, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Venice Beach Freakshow, Venice, California
- World Famous Grandfather Tree, Piercy, California
- Exotic World, Helendale, California
- Feature: Muffler Man, Compton, California
- Feature: Gold Prospector Statue, Yuba City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey