Woodland, California: Hays Antique Truck MuseumSince this museum is in California, several of the trucks on display are labeled with the movies that they've been in.
- 1962 Hays Ln., Woodland, CA
- On the northwest side of I-5 exit 536.
Visitor Tips and News About Hays Antique Truck Museum
On Interstate 5 northwest of Sacramento. Great collection of trucks, many beautifully restored. Some trucks are labeled with the movies they have been used in. New building seems almost finished. Will house a combined truck and agricultural (i.e., harvesters, tractors) exhibit.[anon, 06/25/1997]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Reiff's Front Lawn Gas Station, Woodland, CA - 3 mi.
- Toad Hollow - Tunnel for Toad Traffic, Davis, CA - 9 mi.
- Stan the Submerging Man: Colorful Giant Made of Junk, Davis, CA - 9 mi.
- In the region: Petrified Forest, Calistoga, CA - 50 mi.