Fort Madison, Iowa: Steel Monsters
Fort Madison, Iowa - Steel Monsters
Visitor Tips and News About Steel Monsters
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a whole yard full of steel monsters in the far southeastern corner of Iowa. There's too much clutter behind them to get good pictures, and the threat of tetanus keeps you from climbing them. [K. Ward, 09/23/2000]
- Look on the north side of the road on Rt. 103 just southeast of Westpoint.
June 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Freedom Rock, Diagonal, Iowa
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Snake Alley - A Very Crooked Street, Burlington, Iowa
- Welded Metal Insects, Mount Vernon, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee