Fort Madison, Iowa: Steel Monsters
Fort Madison, Iowa - Steel Monsters
Visitor Tips and News About Steel Monsters
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a whole yard full of steel monsters in the far southeastern corner of Iowa. There's too much clutter behind them to get good pictures, and the threat of tetanus keeps you from climbing them. [K. Ward, 09/23/2000]
- Look on the north side of the road on Rt. 103 just southeast of Westpoint.
May 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Snake Alley - A Very Crooked Street, Burlington, Iowa
- Welded Metal Insects, Mount Vernon, Iowa
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Thomas Edison Statue, Fort Myers, Florida
- Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant - 500 Stuffed Animals, Denver, Colorado
- License Plate House, Crested Butte, Colorado
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Sheldon the Treeman, Shelton, Washington