Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: ReCARstruction
Sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal.
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh parking lot, Children's Way and West Commons, on Allegheny Square. North of I-279.
- M-S 10 am - 5 pm, Su 12 - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $11, Children 2 -18 and seniors, $10
Visitor Tips and News About ReCARstruction
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
ReCARstruction is an 8-ft. tall sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal. It resides in the parking lot of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.
[Suzanne McCaffrey, 10/30/2009]
June 30, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Bull Statue, Mercer, Pennsylvania
- Johnstown Inclined Plane - World's Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Living Dead Museum, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Flying Saucer in Town Named Mars, Mars, Pennsylvania
- Mercer Museum, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota