Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: ReCARstruction
Sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal.
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh parking lot, Children's Way and West Commons, on Allegheny Square. North of I-279.
- M-S 10 am - 5 pm, Su 12 - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $11, Children 2 -18 and seniors, $10
Visitor Tips and News About ReCARstruction
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
ReCARstruction is an 8-ft. tall sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal. It resides in the parking lot of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.
[Suzanne McCaffrey, 10/30/2009]
September 27, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Storyland - Remnants, Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Gettysburg Dime Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Statue of Hooded Man on Gallows, Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- American Treasure Tour, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Jennie Wade, Bread Martyr: See the Bullet Hole, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia