Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: ReCARstruction
Sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal.
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh parking lot, Children's Way and West Commons, on Allegheny Square. North of I-279.
- M-S 10 am - 5 pm, Su 12 - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $11, Children 2 -18 and seniors, $10
Visitor Tips and News About ReCARstruction
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
ReCARstruction is an 8-ft. tall sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal. It resides in the parking lot of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.
[Suzanne McCaffrey, 10/30/2009]
May 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- American Treasure Tour, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Electric Map, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Ugo Rondinone: Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada