Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: ReCARstruction
Sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal.
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh parking lot, Children's Way and West Commons, on Allegheny Square. North of I-279.
- M-S 10 am - 5 pm, Su 12 - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $11, Children 2 -18 and seniors, $10
Visitor Tips and News About ReCARstruction
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
ReCARstruction is an 8-ft. tall sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal. It resides in the parking lot of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.
[Suzanne McCaffrey, 10/30/2009]
February 22, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Clock made of 50,000 Pieces of Wood, Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Chief Merrill, Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
- 12-Foot-Tall Krampus, New Oxford, Pennsylvania
- Straub Brewery's Eternal Tap, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio