Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: ReCARstruction
Sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal.
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh parking lot, Children's Way and West Commons, on Allegheny Square. North of I-279.
- M-S 10 am - 5 pm, Su 12 - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- Adults $11, Children 2 -18 and seniors, $10
Visitor Tips and News About ReCARstruction
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
ReCARstruction is an 8-ft. tall sculptural ball made from parts of a 1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer by artist Keny Marshal. It resides in the parking lot of the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.
[Suzanne McCaffrey, 10/30/2009]
July 29, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bill's Old Bike Barn: Much More Than Bikes, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Fredosaurus Rex: Mr. Rogers Dinosaur, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Abandoned PA Turnpike - "The Road" Movie Location, Breezewood, Pennsylvania
- Car Creatures - VW Bug Spider, Erie, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois