Campbell, California: Delta Queen Car Wash
Built in the 1960s, this attraction gives you the time-bending thrill of having your car washed inside of a replica of a 19th century Mississippi riverboat.
- 981 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA
- Hwy 17 exit 25, then drive east one block on E. Hamilton Ave. On the left, at the corner of Hamilton and Bascom Aves.
- Daily 7 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Delta Queen Car Wash
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Delta Queen Car Wash
Not only is the Delta Queen Car Wash cool, but they have a full gift shop, coffee bar, koi pond and ducks to see while your car is getting clean.
July 27, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
- Duck Lady of Signal Street, Ojai, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina