Campbell, California: Delta Queen Car Wash
Built in the 1960s, this attraction gives you the time-bending thrill of having your car washed inside of a replica of a 19th century Mississippi riverboat.
- 981 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA
- Hwy 17 exit 25, then drive east one block on E. Hamilton Ave. On the left, at the corner of Hamilton and Bascom Aves.
- Daily 7 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Delta Queen Car Wash
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Delta Queen Car Wash
Not only is the Delta Queen Car Wash cool, but they have a full gift shop, coffee bar, koi pond and ducks to see while your car is getting clean.
May 22, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Wurlitzer Dancing Maiden Fountain, Burlingame, California
- Mother Earth, Fairfield, California
- Giant Olmec Head, Covina, California
- Trees Of Mystery, Klamath, California
- Mayan-Themed Electronics Store, San Jose, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida