Campbell, California: Delta Queen Car Wash
Built in the 1960s, this attraction gives you the time-bending thrill of having your car washed inside of a replica of a 19th century Mississippi riverboat.
- 981 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA
- Hwy 17 exit 25, then drive east one block on E. Hamilton Ave. On the left, at the corner of Hamilton and Bascom Aves.
- Daily 7 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Delta Queen Car Wash
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Delta Queen Car Wash
Not only is the Delta Queen Car Wash cool, but they have a full gift shop, coffee bar, koi pond and ducks to see while your car is getting clean.
November 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Brady Bunch TV House, Studio City, California
- World's Smallest Church, Forestville, California
- JFK Memorial at Whiskeytown, Whiskeytown, California
- Swinging Bridge, Arroyo Grande, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia
- Elefly or Butterphant?, Norfolk, Virginia