Campbell, California: Delta Queen Car Wash
Built in the 1960s, this attraction gives you the time-bending thrill of having your car washed inside of a replica of a 19th century Mississippi riverboat.
- 981 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA
- Hwy 17 exit 25, then drive east one block on E. Hamilton Ave. On the left, at the corner of Hamilton and Bascom Aves.
- Daily 7 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Delta Queen Car Wash
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Delta Queen Car Wash
Not only is the Delta Queen Car Wash cool, but they have a full gift shop, coffee bar, koi pond and ducks to see while your car is getting clean.
August 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- Muffler Man - Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- Elfin Forest, Los Osos, California
- Trust In Me, My Friend, Clovis, California
- Trees Of Mystery, Klamath, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota