Somerset, Pennsylvania: Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Gray elephant statue displayed in celebration of the county's elephant breeding ranch.
Eat 'n Park
- 926 North Center Ave., Somerset, PA
- Eat 'n Park. South of PA Turnpike exit 110. N. Center Ave. and N. Pleasant Ave. In the restaurant parking lot.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Visitor Tips and News About Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The elephant sits in front of the "Park 'n Eat." Today its trunk had duct tape on it. [Bette, 08/08/2013]
Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch
True to life-size gray elephant statue is displayed on the grounds of Dressler Center Laurel Arts in Somerset, PA. It was just placed there on Nov. 13 and is in celebration of the elephant breeding ranch in Somerset County.
[Ann Thome, 11/23/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 29, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Roadside America, Shartlesville, Pennsylvania
- Haines Shoe House, Hellam, Pennsylvania
- Ringing Rocks Park, Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania
- O'Rorke Memorial, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Loch Ness Monster, Canadensis, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips