Somerset, Pennsylvania: Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Gray elephant statue displayed in celebration of the county's elephant breeding ranch.
Eat 'n Park
- 926 North Center Ave., Somerset, PA
- Eat 'n Park. South of PA Turnpike exit 110. N. Center Ave. and N. Pleasant Ave. In the restaurant parking lot.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Visitor Tips and News About Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch Tribute
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The elephant sits in front of the "Park 'n Eat." Today its trunk had duct tape on it. [Bette, 08/08/2013]
Elephant Statue - Breeding Ranch
True to life-size gray elephant statue is displayed on the grounds of Dressler Center Laurel Arts in Somerset, PA. It was just placed there on Nov. 13 and is in celebration of the elephant breeding ranch in Somerset County.
[Ann Thome, 11/23/2009]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 11, 2014
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastern State Penitentiary Tours, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine Tour, Ashland, Pennsylvania
- Tallest Tombstone in America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
- Feature: AACA Museum and Museum of Bus Transportation, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips