Berwyn, Illinois: Smoking Mummy
The Cigars and Stripes lounge and comedy club may still be there old Route 66, but they've retired "Sweet Pea," a nine-foot-tall cigar chomping mummy.
Cigars and Stripes
- 6715 W. Ogden Ave., Berwyn, IL
- Cigars and Stripes. W. Ogden Ave (Route 66), between Euclid Ave. and Wesley Ave.
- Occasionally moved to beer garden under tent. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Smoking Mummy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sweet Pea the Smoking Mummy is no longer there :( Drove by today, even went inside. They do have a nice little cigar shop and bar.
Cigars and Stripes is a lounge and comedy club on old Route 66 in Berwyn. It has plenty of atmosphere, along with a wide selection of cigars and flaming hot Sauces. "Sweet Pea" the 9 ft. tall Smoking Mummy is out front daily, or just hanging around our beautiful beer garden.
Try the garlic pizza with our own Rt. 66(6) death sauce!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Atomic Cannon, Rock Island, Illinois
- Gracie the Shark, Charleston, Illinois
- Dutch Windmill, Fulton, Illinois
- Grave Of King Neptune The Pig, Mount Pleasant, Illinois
- Bob Newhart Statue, Chicago, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips