Batesville, Arkansas: NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
NASCAR star Mark Martin set up a museum about himself inside his Ford dealership. On display: his championship cars, suits, helmets, and trophies.
Mark Martin Ford Mercury
- 1601 Batesville Blvd., Batesville, AR
- US Hwy 167, south of Batesville and the Regional Airport, on the east side of the highway in the Mark Martin Ford Mercury.
- M-F 8 am-6 pm, Sa 9 am-5 pm. (Call to verify)
NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
Visitor Tips and News About NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
NASCAR star and Batesville hometowner Mark Martin has a museum inside his Ford Dealership on the south side of Batesville on the east side of highway 167. They've got a half dozen championship cars on display along with matching helmets and racing suits and walls of trophies and photographs.
In front of each car is a computer screen that will, at your touch, show highlights of races featuring that car. They also have a gift shop for visitors.
[Thomas Phalen, 01/25/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Finton Shaw's Metal Sculpture Garden, Conway, Arkansas
- Thorncrown Chapel, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Boggy Creek Monster, Fouke, Arkansas
- Feature: Tiny Town, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Pickles Gap Village, Conway, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tommy Bartlett Water Thrill Show, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Rabbit Hash General Store, Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips