Batesville, Arkansas: NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
NASCAR star Mark Martin set up a museum about himself inside his Ford dealership. On display: his championship cars, suits, helmets, and trophies.
Mark Martin Ford Mercury
- 1601 Batesville Blvd., Batesville, AR
- US Hwy 167, south of Batesville and the Regional Airport, on the east side of the highway in the Mark Martin Ford Mercury.
- M-F 8 am-6 pm, Sa 9 am-5 pm. (Call to verify)
NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
Visitor Tips and News About NASCAR Mark Martin Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
NASCAR star and Batesville hometowner Mark Martin has a museum inside his Ford Dealership on the south side of Batesville on the east side of highway 167. They've got a half dozen championship cars on display along with matching helmets and racing suits and walls of trophies and photographs.
In front of each car is a computer screen that will, at your touch, show highlights of races featuring that car. They also have a gift shop for visitors.
[Thomas Phalen, 01/25/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 23, 2014
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Seasonal Fireworks Stand, West Memphis, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Museum and Teeth, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Miner Family Statue, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: World's Only Building Made of Bauxite, Benton, Arkansas
- Boggy Creek Monster, Fouke, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cottonwood Madonna - Virgin of the Tree, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Voodoo Doughnut, Eugene, Oregon
- Black Bear Inn Bear Statue, Dubois, Wyoming
- Ivenergy Wind Farm Turbine Blade, Judith Gap, Montana
- Ryegate Testicle Festival, Ryegate, Montana
Latest Visitor Tips