El Paso, Texas: Uniroyal Gal
Fiberglass giantess bears a resemblance to 1960s Jackie Kennedy. One of a number of identical Uniroyal Gal statues around the US.
- Mager Dr., El Paso, TX
- Along Mager Drive between Bernard Lane and La Von Avenue. From Hwy 62/180/Montana Avenue, take Hwy 659/Zaragosa Road southwest a few blocks to Augusta Drive. Turn left on Bernard Lane. Bernard continues as a dirt road after the pavement ends. When you come to a T, turn right and go 1/2 a block.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Uniroyal Gal of West Texas
Visitor Tips and News About Uniroyal Gal
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
East of El Paso, beyond the auto salvage yards and BYOB nude dance clubs, stands a surprisingly snappy fiberglass lady. This Uniroyal Gal appears freshly painted, standing among a pile of junk in a strange "Hacienda" outdoor locale, on a dirt road past a few houses.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 08/07/2010]
There's a Uniroyal Gal in El Paso. I found a photo of her [online] and used Google Street View to pinpoint her location.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 12, 2014
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Homage to Things That Suck, Nocona, Texas
- Prada Store, Valentine, Texas
- Geographic Center of Texas, Rochelle, Texas
- Butane Clown Man, Brady, Texas
- Window Cattle Portraits, Coleman, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Wooldridge Monuments, Mayfield, Kentucky
- Graffiti Bridge, Pensacola, Florida
- Babe the Muffler Man, San Jose, California
- Olympic Torch Tower, Atlanta, Georgia
- World's Largest Indoor Train Display, West Chester, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips