Miami, Florida: Car Stuck on Side of BuildingPatrol car remained on the outer wall of the old American Police Museum building for a time, even after they moved to Titusville. Now it's a medical plaza.
- 3846 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL
- On the east side of US Hwy 1/Biscayne Blvd just north of NE 38th St.
Visitor Tips and News About Car Stuck on Side of Building
Erroneously reported as being gone. The car is still there on the side of the Biscayne Medical Plaza.[John L., 07/06/2014]
The car is no longer there. The building isn't a police museum anymore.[Michelle, 11/15/2013]
Best to drive by from the north and view on the east side of the street, as there's no place to pull off on the side from the south.[Rudi, 05/20/2012]
The American Police Museum has packed up and moved to Titusville for a while now. But the police car suspended on the outdoor wall of the building is still there. It still is a head-turning spectacle and should be noteworthy for people interested in odd attractions. The former museum location is now the Biscayne Medical Plaza.[John L, 01/17/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Coppertone Girl Sign, Miami, FL - 2 mi.
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, FL - 3 mi.
- Statue of The Mother of Miami, Miami, FL - 3 mi.
- In the region: Southernmost Purple Martin House In The Continental USA, Florida City, FL - 32 mi.