Trust, North Carolina: St. Jude Tiny Church
Built to honor the patron saint of lost causes, regardless of size.
- Trust, NC
- Trust - Intersections of highways NC 203 (or is it NC 209?) and NC 63.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Tiny Church - St. Jude's Chapel of Hope
Visitor Tips and News About St. Jude Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This small chapel is called "St. Jude's Chapel of Hope," in the small community of Trust, which is near the community of Spring Creek in Madison county. It sits on the corner where hwy 63 and hwy 209 connects. You can go inside to rest, take a look around and reflect as the sign in front encourage you to do.
[Martin Anthony, 01/28/2011]
St. Jude Tiny Church
Beautiful Tiny Church built by a recovered cancer patient in honor of St Jude the patron of lost causes. Definitely big enough to enter - seats about 8.
[Joe Desiderio, 03/26/2006]
St. Jude's Chapel - A Tiny Chapel
Stumbled upon a gem! There is a tiny chapel in Trust, NC built by Mrs. Barutio, who credits St. Jude with her recovery from cancer. It is always open to visitors and, from the picture I saw, it's very, very tiny - but big enough to enter (not like a dollhouse).
[Greg Brown, 09/23/2000]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Statue of Junaluska, Savior of Andrew Jackson, Lake Junaluska, NC - 16 mi.
- World Methodist Museum, Lake Junaluska, NC - 17 mi.
- Muffler Man, Indian - Chief Willy, Asheville, NC - 17 mi.
- In the region: Christ in the Smokies Museum and Gardens, Gatlinburg, TN - 37 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 11, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Futuro Flying Saucer, Frisco, North Carolina
- Floyd's City Barber Shop, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- World's Largest Bed And Quilt, Franklin, North Carolina
- Metal Man Riding a Pig-Dog, Asheville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips