Cape Coral, Florida: Iwo Jima Statue
Cast from the original mold used for the sculpture in Washington DC, maintained by retired Marines.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Iwo Jima Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Iwo Jima Statue
This casting of the Iwo Jima statue -- the same molds used for the statue in Washington DC -- stands in Cape Coral at the Eco Preserve. [John L, 04/22/2013]
Iwo Jima statue
This Iwo Jima statue (cast from the original) is visible from Veteran's Memorial Bridge crossing the Caloosahatchee River from Fort Myers, FL to Cape Coral, FL. The statue is located in Eco Park, Cape Coral. The Marine Corps League maintains the statue. Brick pavers are sold to defray the costs. Come on down, take a 4 mile walk thru the park. Stand by the statue and remember those who fought for our country. [RLanger, 07/12/1998]
November 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida
- Big Charles, Famous Log, Eastpoint, Florida
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Bob, Faithful Funeral Horse, Sanford, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California