Cape Coral, Florida: Iwo Jima Statue
Cast from the original mold used for the sculpture in Washington DC, maintained by retired Marines.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Iwo Jima Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Iwo Jima Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This casting of the Iwo Jima statue -- the same molds used for the statue in Washington DC -- stands in Cape Coral at the Eco Preserve. [John L, 04/22/2013]
Iwo Jima statue
This Iwo Jima statue (cast from the original) is visible from Veteran's Memorial Bridge crossing the Caloosahatchee River from Fort Myers, FL to Cape Coral, FL. The statue is located in Eco Park, Cape Coral. The Marine Corps League maintains the statue. Brick pavers are sold to defray the costs. Come on down, take a 4 mile walk thru the park. Stand by the statue and remember those who fought for our country. [RLanger, 07/12/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Tom's Cypress, Waldo, Florida
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Sarasota, Florida
- Statue of Key West's Conch-Blowing Greeter, Key West, Florida
- IISA Showmen's Museum, Riverview, Florida
- Oldest Surviving Goofy Golf, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Big Chicken Statue, Byron Center, Michigan
- Historic Oakville Jail and Guesthouse, Oakville, Texas
- Dancing Blues Brothers, Joliet, Illinois
- Giant Dental Instruments, Spanish Fort, Alabama
Latest Visitor Tips