Simi Valley, California: Stone Woman Face
Face of a long-haired woman sculpted into a large roadside boulder.
- Box Canyon Rd, Simi Valley, CA
- On Box Canyon Rd. in Simi Valley, CA. Between Secker Dr. and Mesa. Faces south; can only be seen driving north.
Visitor Tips and News About Stone Woman Face
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stone Woman Face
A woman's face is carved in a large boulder! You can actually get really close to it. There is a place to pull over right next to it, enough for one car, and some steps.
I'm not sure if there was more to it at one time. It looks like there was some sort of foundation for something there once.
August 27, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man: Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- S.S. Minnow, Tehachapi, California
- Teddy Bear Made of Boulders, La Jolla, California
- Bravo Land, Kettleman City, California
- Longest Covered Bridge West of the Mississippi, Knights Ferry, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio