Simi Valley, California: Stone Woman FaceFace of a long-haired woman sculpted into a large roadside boulder.
- Box Canyon Rd, Simi Valley, CA
- On Box Canyon Rd. in Simi Valley, CA. Between Secker Dr. and Mesa. Faces south; can only be seen driving north.
Visitor Tips and News About Stone Woman Face
A woman's face is carved in a large boulder! You can actually get really close to it. There is a place to pull over right next to it, enough for one car, and some steps.
I'm not sure if there was more to it at one time. It looks like there was some sort of foundation for something there once.[Kinder, 01/25/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, CA - 3 mi.
- Dead Pets of the Stars, Calabasas, CA - 6 mi.
- Grandma Prisbrey's Bottle Village, Simi Valley, CA - 4 mi.
- Nethercutt Collection - Rare Cars And Music Machines, Sylmar, CA - 12 mi.