Simi Valley, California: Stone Woman Face
Face of a long-haired woman sculpted into a large roadside boulder.
- Box Canyon Rd, Simi Valley, CA
- On Box Canyon Rd. in Simi Valley, CA. Between Secker Dr. and Mesa. Faces south; can only be seen driving north.
Visitor Tips and News About Stone Woman Face
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stone Woman Face
A woman's face is carved in a large boulder! You can actually get really close to it. There is a place to pull over right next to it, enough for one car, and some steps.
I'm not sure if there was more to it at one time. It looks like there was some sort of foundation for something there once.
February 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio