Simi Valley, California: Stone Woman Face
Face of a long-haired woman sculpted into a large roadside boulder.
- Box Canyon Rd, Simi Valley, CA
- On Box Canyon Rd. in Simi Valley, CA. Between Secker Dr. and Mesa. Faces south; can only be seen driving north.
Visitor Tips and News About Stone Woman Face
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Stone Woman Face
A woman's face is carved in a large boulder! You can actually get really close to it. There is a place to pull over right next to it, enough for one car, and some steps.
I'm not sure if there was more to it at one time. It looks like there was some sort of foundation for something there once.
March 24, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky