Sebastopol, California: Wacky Fish Sculpture (In Transition)
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. In Aug. 2012, the lot contained a new building; didn't see the fish.
- Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Sebastopol Avenue/Hwy 12 and Morris St. In a parking lot.
- Aug. 2012: May be gone.
- In Transition
Visitor Tips and News About Wacky Fish Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wacky Fish Sculpture
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. With wings! The fish scales are made from scores of can or container tops.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/05/2010]
August 1, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Starlight Inn and Sunset Drive-in Movie Theatre, Colchester, Vermont
- Structure Man, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Last Happy Chef, Mankato, Minnesota
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah