Sebastopol, California: Wacky Fish Sculpture (In Transition)
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. In Aug. 2012, the lot contained a new building; didn't see the fish.
- Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Sebastopol Avenue/Hwy 12 and Morris St. In a parking lot.
- Aug. 2012: May be gone.
- In Transition
Visitor Tips and News About Wacky Fish Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wacky Fish Sculpture
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. With wings! The fish scales are made from scores of can or container tops.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/05/2010]
February 19, 2017
California Latest Tips and Stories
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California
- Bubble Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo, California
- General Sherman: World's Largest (not Tallest) Tree, Sequoia National Park, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Collaboration (A Statue), Davis, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Fruitcake Capital of the World, Claxton, Georgia
- Town With Unusual Name, Uncertain, Texas