Sebastopol, California: Wacky Fish Sculpture (In Transition)
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. In Aug. 2012, the lot contained a new building; didn't see the fish.
- Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Sebastopol Avenue/Hwy 12 and Morris St. In a parking lot.
- Aug. 2012: May be gone.
- In Transition
Visitor Tips and News About Wacky Fish Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wacky Fish Sculpture
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. With wings! The fish scales are made from scores of can or container tops.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/05/2010]
January 17, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Birthplace of the Cheeseburger, Pasadena, California
- Tuba Tree, Placentia, California
- Giant Snow Beanie, Big Pine, California
- Blue Whale Skeleton, Santa Cruz, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Wayward State Line Monument, Pierre, South Dakota