Sebastopol, California: Wacky Fish Sculpture (In Transition)
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. In Aug. 2012, the lot contained a new building; didn't see the fish.
- Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Sebastopol Avenue/Hwy 12 and Morris St. In a parking lot.
- Aug. 2012: May be gone.
- In Transition
Visitor Tips and News About Wacky Fish Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wacky Fish Sculpture
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. With wings! The fish scales are made from scores of can or container tops.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/05/2010]
May 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- East Jesus, Niland, California
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
- Replica of the First In-N-Out Burger, Baldwin Park, California
- Ice Skater Statue, Culver City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico