Sebastopol, California: Wacky Fish Sculpture (In Transition)
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. In Aug. 2012, the lot contained a new building; didn't see the fish.
- Sebastopol Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Sebastopol Avenue/Hwy 12 and Morris St. In a parking lot.
- Aug. 2012: May be gone.
- In Transition
Visitor Tips and News About Wacky Fish Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wacky Fish Sculpture
Sculpture by urban folk artist Patrick Amiot made from recycled junk. The fisherman is piloting a boat -- shaped like a fish. With wings! The fish scales are made from scores of can or container tops.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 02/05/2010]
December 11, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Amboy Lions, Amboy, California
- Film Strip USA Monument, Culver City, California
- San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma