Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
February 21, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Uniroyal Gal, Winter Garden, Florida
- Forgotten Citrus Center Monument #2, Loughman, Florida
- Satchel's Junk Museum Restaurant, Gainesville, Florida
- Paint the Trail, Longwood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California