Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
June 28, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- St. Anne's Shrine, Lake Wales, Florida
- Stephen Foster Museum, White Springs, Florida
- Bizarre Sculptures, Kathleen, Florida
- Linger Lodge - Taxidermy Trove, Bradenton, Florida
- Amphibious Soldiers of WWII Museum, Carrabelle, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Sanpitch Dragon, Gunnison, Utah
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan
- Bucking Bull Statue, Chuckwagon Races, Clinton, Arkansas
- Hammond's Candies Tour, Denver, Colorado