Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
April 29, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Silver Springs, Silver Springs, Florida
- Gulf Specimen - Touch All Invertebrates, Panacea, Florida
- Giant Diving Lady, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Old South Bar-B-Q Ranch, Clewiston, Florida
- Serial Killer's Motel Room, Port Orange, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California