Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
March 28, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Monument To Fallen Airmen, Clermont, Florida
- Manatee Park - Cold Snap, Fort Myers, Florida
- Showboat Car Wash, St. Augustine, Florida
- Forgotten Citrus Center Monument, Lumberton, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia