Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
August 25, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Chicken replaces Floating Shark Head, Jacksonville, Florida
- World's Largest Bat House, Gainesville, Florida
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, Florida
- Purple Rooster, Starke, Florida
- Paint the Trail, Longwood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan
- Oldest Surviving Juke Joint, Bentonia, Mississippi
- Indian Chief Muffler Man, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Saint Urho, Grasshopper Chaser, Menahga, Minnesota