Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
July 23, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Welaka Maritime Museum, Welaka, Florida
- Strawberry Water Tower, Plant City, Florida
- Big John Statue, Cape Coral, Florida
- Feature: Statue of the Conch-Blowing Greeter, Key West, Florida
- Lowest State High Point in the US, Lakewood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky
- Candy Kitchen Lollipop Court, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- World Record Eternal Flame, Orchard Park, New York
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario