Panama City Beach, Florida: Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The franchised museum of oddities is housed in a building resembling a sinking ocean liner.
- 9907 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- Intersection of Front Beach, Middle Beach Road, and North Thomas Drive.
- Su-Th 10-7, F-Sa 10-9 (Call to verify)
- Free to look. Admission $23.00
Visitor Tips and News About Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sinking Ocean Liner - Ripley's Believe It or Not!
The Ripley's Believe It or Not in Panama City Beach is housed inside a sinking-on-land ocean liner -- the S. S. Ripley.
September 27, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- The Truman Show, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Orange-Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Tupperware World HQ Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
- Pirate House, Flagler Beach, Florida
- Kapok Tree Inn Gardens, Clearwater, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia