Arroyo Grande, California: Swinging Bridge
171 ft. long, first built in 1875, crossing Arroyo Grande Creek.
- Short St., Arroyo Grande, CA
- US 101, Exit Highway 101 at Grand Avenue. Turn East, Grand Avenue becomes Branch Street. Proceed 2 blocks into the Village of Arroyo Grande. Between Bridge St. and S. Mason St. at Short St.
Visitor Tips and News About Swinging Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A swinging bridge 171 ft. long, first built in 1875 (rebuilt 1995) that crosses Arroyo Grande Creek. Goes from the Village (center of town) to the Santa Manuela Schoolhouse and Village Green Park.
[David Kamada, 02/13/2010]
July 5, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Spiral Staircase To Nowhere, Pismo, California
- Giant Snow Beanie, Big Pine, California
- Bunny Museum, Pasadena, California
- Giant Fork, Pasadena, California
- Where People Speak Boontling, Boonville, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota