Arroyo Grande, California: Swinging Bridge
171 ft. long, first built in 1875, crossing Arroyo Grande Creek.
- Short St., Arroyo Grande, CA
- US 101, Exit Highway 101 at Grand Avenue. Turn East, Grand Avenue becomes Branch Street. Proceed 2 blocks into the Village of Arroyo Grande. Between Bridge St. and S. Mason St. at Short St.
Visitor Tips and News About Swinging Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A swinging bridge 171 ft. long, first built in 1875 (rebuilt 1995) that crosses Arroyo Grande Creek. Goes from the Village (center of town) to the Santa Manuela Schoolhouse and Village Green Park.
[David Kamada, 02/13/2010]
May 22, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Wurlitzer Dancing Maiden Fountain, Burlingame, California
- Mother Earth, Fairfield, California
- Giant Olmec Head, Covina, California
- Trees Of Mystery, Klamath, California
- Mayan-Themed Electronics Store, San Jose, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida