Arroyo Grande, California: Swinging Bridge
171 ft. long, first built in 1875, crossing Arroyo Grande Creek.
- Short St., Arroyo Grande, CA
- US 101, Exit Highway 101 at Grand Avenue. Turn East, Grand Avenue becomes Branch Street. Proceed 2 blocks into the Village of Arroyo Grande. Between Bridge St. and S. Mason St. at Short St.
Visitor Tips and News About Swinging Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A swinging bridge 171 ft. long, first built in 1875 (rebuilt 1995) that crosses Arroyo Grande Creek. Goes from the Village (center of town) to the Santa Manuela Schoolhouse and Village Green Park.
[David Kamada, 02/13/2010]
August 28, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- Muffler Man - Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- Elfin Forest, Los Osos, California
- Trust In Me, My Friend, Clovis, California
- Trees Of Mystery, Klamath, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota