Arroyo Grande, California: Swinging Bridge
171 ft. long, first built in 1875, crossing Arroyo Grande Creek.
- Short St., Arroyo Grande, CA
- US 101, Exit Highway 101 at Grand Avenue. Turn East, Grand Avenue becomes Branch Street. Proceed 2 blocks into the Village of Arroyo Grande. Between Bridge St. and S. Mason St. at Short St.
Visitor Tips and News About Swinging Bridge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A swinging bridge 171 ft. long, first built in 1875 (rebuilt 1995) that crosses Arroyo Grande Creek. Goes from the Village (center of town) to the Santa Manuela Schoolhouse and Village Green Park.
[David Kamada, 02/13/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 25, 2014
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
- Blackbird Park - Spy Plane Hometown, Palmdale, California
- Abner Weed Statue, Weed, California
Latest Visitor Tips