Branson, Missouri: Waltzing Waters - Gone
- On The Strip, 4.5 miles west of US Hwy 65 on Hwy 76, behind Carolina Mills.
- Closed 2013
Technicolor rainbow spritzy liquid spectacular indoor synchronized fountain and light show. Closed 2013. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [03/11/2013]
Waltzing Waters: Technicolor rainbow spritzy liquid spectacular good news out of Branson, Missouri, where Waltzing Waters Theatre has reopened after years in mothballs. [02/16/2010] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Waltzing Waters - Gone
Vocal impressionist Cody Dooley, a 10-year veteran of the Branson show circuit, has joined forces with the fountains of Amazing Waltzing Waters. Cody sings some of country music's biggest hits, recreating the voices of Johnny Cash, George Jones, Conway Twitty, and many more. The 45-minute show is accompanied by 36,000 gallons of dancing water and lights.[Cody Dooley, 04/16/2011]
I fell into a Ring of ... Water.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- Segway Adventure Center, Branson, MO - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum, Springfield, MO - 37 mi.