Redford, Texas: Tipi Rest Stop
Three giant metal tipis provide shade for the picnic area at this roadside rest stop.
Big Bend State Park
- FM 170, Redford, TX
- In Big Bend State Park, on the south side of FM 170, right on the Mexican border. The rest stop is within the park, about a mile west of the Madera Canyon campground.
Tipi Rest Stop
Visitor Tips and News About Tipi Rest Stop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three giant metal tipis provide shade for the picnic area at this roadside rest stop. Maintained by the Texas Department of Transportation. Wheelchair accessible.
July 1, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- WW 2 Blimp Base Remains, Hitchcock, Texas
- Pirate Jean Lafitte Ruins, Galveston, Texas
- Goofy Armadillo Sign, Dallas, Texas
- Branch Davidians Massacre Site, Waco, Texas
- Franklin Drive Thru Safari, Franklin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee