Denison, Iowa: Big Bull Statue
Concrete statue of a big, black bull guards the entrance to the county fairgrounds.
Crawford County Fairgrounds
- 800 Hwy 39, Denison, IA
- At the entrance to Crawford County Fairgrounds, on the east side of Hwy 39, west of town and just north of US Hwy 59 and Ave. C.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete statue of a bull at the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
[Jack Steck, 03/01/2010]
August 31, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Museum of Traffic Control, Pella, Iowa
- Firefighter Memorial, Coralville, Iowa
- Hobo Museum and Hobo Memorial Garden, Britt, Iowa
- German Hausbarn, Manning, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey