Denison, Iowa: Big Bull Statue
Concrete statue of a big, black bull guards the entrance to the county fairgrounds.
Crawford County Fairgrounds
- 800 Hwy 39, Denison, IA
- At the entrance to Crawford County Fairgrounds, on the east side of Hwy 39, west of town and just north of US Hwy 59 and Ave. C.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete statue of a bull at the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
[Jack Steck, 03/01/2010]
October 26, 2016
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Mother Goose: Fejervary Learning Center, Davenport, Iowa
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Johnny Carson Birthplace, Corning, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri