Denison, Iowa: Big Bull Statue
Concrete statue of a big, black bull guards the entrance to the county fairgrounds.
Crawford County Fairgrounds
- 800 Hwy 39, Denison, IA
- At the entrance to Crawford County Fairgrounds, on the east side of Hwy 39, west of town and just north of US Hwy 59 and Ave. C.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete statue of a bull at the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
[Jack Steck, 03/01/2010]
March 29, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Death Spot of Booze-Hating Churchman (Moved), Sioux City, Iowa
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Black Squirrel Town, Kingsley, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma