Denison, Iowa: Big Bull Statue
Concrete statue of a big, black bull guards the entrance to the county fairgrounds.
Crawford County Fairgrounds
- 800 Hwy 39, Denison, IA
- At the entrance to Crawford County Fairgrounds, on the east side of Hwy 39, west of town and just north of US Hwy 59 and Ave. C.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete statue of a bull at the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
[Jack Steck, 03/01/2010]
May 22, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church: Guardian Angel Roadside Chapel, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Large Chicken, Ice Cream Cone, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge, Fairfield, Iowa
- The Sitting Man, Iowa City, Iowa
- The Black Angel, Iowa City, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina