Denison, Iowa: Big Bull Statue
Concrete statue of a big, black bull guards the entrance to the county fairgrounds.
Crawford County Fairgrounds
- 800 Hwy 39, Denison, IA
- At the entrance to Crawford County Fairgrounds, on the east side of Hwy 39, west of town and just north of US Hwy 59 and Ave. C.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Concrete statue of a bull at the Crawford County Fairgrounds.
[Jack Steck, 03/01/2010]
July 29, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Mahanay Bell Tower, Jefferson, Iowa
- Great Pyramids of Avery, Avery, Iowa
- Twister House, Eldora, Iowa
- Gas Station Jesus, Dubuque, Iowa
- Mother Goose Statue, Davenport, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana