Tarzana, California: Cadillac Shaped Building
A strip-mall building designed to look like the front of a pink Cadillac.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Cadillac Shaped Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cadillac Shaped Building
The building has been restored (?) to a Pepto shade of pink. The last tip indicated that the building was for lease, but it seems to be filled with businesses now.
[Kellie Parker, 12/18/2005]
Here is an office building shaped like the front end of an old Cadillac. It used to be a brighter pink, and the "For Lease" banner indicates a rough ride for the owners.
[Claudette Bergere, 04/09/2000]
August 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Cayuga Park Folk Art, San Francisco, California
- Wooden Statue of Liberty, Oakhurst, California
- Michael Myers' House from Halloween, South Pasadena, California
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas