Tarzana, California: Cadillac Shaped Building
A strip-mall building designed to look like the front of a pink Cadillac.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Cadillac Shaped Building
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cadillac Shaped Building
The building has been restored (?) to a Pepto shade of pink. The last tip indicated that the building was for lease, but it seems to be filled with businesses now.
[Kellie Parker, 12/18/2005]
Here is an office building shaped like the front end of an old Cadillac. It used to be a brighter pink, and the "For Lease" banner indicates a rough ride for the owners.
[Claudette Bergere, 04/09/2000]
March 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
- Large Statue of Pope John Paul II, Duarte, California
- Madera Zoo Site, Stuffed Polly, Madera, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington