Gardner, Massachusetts: Huge Yellow Chair
A big yellow ladderback chair stands in front of a small furniture company building.
Chair City Wayside Furniture Co.
- E. Broadway, Gardner, MA
- Chair City Wayside Furniture Co. Southeast of town, on the north side of E. Broadway/Hwy 2A just east of Minott Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About Huge Yellow Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huge Yellow Chair
I visited the huge yellow ladderback chair in front of Chair City Wayside Furniture Company in Gardner, Massachusetts. It looks to be at least 2 stories tall. Great to take a picture with. It is a very bright yellow. It is right at the store where you can buy chairs and bar stools. It is easy to get to. We were there on a Saturday and they were weaving a seat.
February 24, 2017
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Museum of World War II, Natick, Massachusetts
- Sawed-Off Head of Andrew Jackson, Charlestown, Massachusetts
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Alexander the Great Park, Roslindale, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California