Lincoln City, Oregon: Easter Island Totem Poles
Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs decorate the front of a beachside hotel.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Totem Poles
In front of the Palace Inn Motel on HWY 101 there are several strange Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs. One has a soccer ball in its mouth, another seems to have an Asian theme.
[Jody Day, 03/27/2010]
August 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Nose and Glasses, Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lava River Cave - Lava Tube, Bend, Oregon
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Nessie - Temporarily Gone, Newport, Oregon
- Leaking Tree or Peeing Tree or Wild Whizzer, Camp Sherman, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California
- Abandoned Birthplace of Aretha Franklin, Memphis, Tennessee
- Confederate Museum in a Water Tower, Columbus, Texas