Lincoln City, Oregon: Easter Island Totem Poles
Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs decorate the front of a beachside hotel.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Totem Poles
In front of the Palace Inn Motel on HWY 101 there are several strange Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs. One has a soccer ball in its mouth, another seems to have an Asian theme.
[Jody Day, 03/27/2010]
December 2, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
- Feature: Hermit Feud Murder Weapon, Gold Beach, Oregon
- Shoe Tree, Juntura, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee