Lincoln City, Oregon: Easter Island Totem Poles
Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs decorate the front of a beachside hotel.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Totem Poles
In front of the Palace Inn Motel on HWY 101 there are several strange Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs. One has a soccer ball in its mouth, another seems to have an Asian theme.
[Jody Day, 03/27/2010]
January 21, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Oregon Shelled by the Japanese, Warrenton, Oregon
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana