Lincoln City, Oregon: Easter Island Totem Poles
Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs decorate the front of a beachside hotel.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Totem Poles
In front of the Palace Inn Motel on HWY 101 there are several strange Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs. One has a soccer ball in its mouth, another seems to have an Asian theme.
[Jody Day, 03/27/2010]
February 22, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
- Oregon Shelled by the Japanese, Warrenton, Oregon
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California