Lincoln City, Oregon: Easter Island Totem Poles
Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs decorate the front of a beachside hotel.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Totem Poles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Totem Poles
In front of the Palace Inn Motel on HWY 101 there are several strange Easter Island-ish heads carved from giant logs. One has a soccer ball in its mouth, another seems to have an Asian theme.
[Jody Day, 03/27/2010]
May 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Paul Bunyan Statue, Portland, Oregon
- Bigfoot Holding a Beer Mug, Crescent, Oregon
- Shoe Tree, Tumalo, Oregon
- Undersea Gardens, Newport, Oregon
- Mechanical Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio