Greensburg, Pennsylvania: Rural Space Shuttle
It's farmland, not a space port. A small replica of the Space Shuttle stands in the middle of nowhere.
- Tucker Rd, Greensburg, PA
- Northeast of Greensburg. From Rt 22 (between the crossings of Rt 119 and Rt 819), head south on Hannastown Rd. for approx. 700 ft., then turn left on Kemp Road. Less than a half-mile later turn right on Tucker Road (on maps labeled Steels Rd/SR 1022). The shuttle is about a half-mile ahead on the left.
- Private property, along road.
Visitor Tips and News About Rural Space Shuttle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rural Space Shuttle
Riding my motorcycle on country roads, I was surprised when I came upon this space shuttle in a field. Someone did quite a nice job on this.
[Larry Cottrill, 04/08/2010]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Pioneer Mom with Scary Child, Frackville, Pennsylvania
- Walk-Thru Giant Heart, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rocky Statue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Dairyland Cow, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Dime Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas