Greensburg, Pennsylvania: Rural Space Shuttle
It's farmland, not a space port. A small replica of the Space Shuttle stands in the middle of nowhere.
- Tucker Rd, Greensburg, PA
- Northeast of Greensburg. From Rt 22 (between the crossings of Rt 119 and Rt 819), head south on Hannastown Rd. for approx. 700 ft., then turn left on Kemp Road. Less than a half-mile later turn right on Tucker Road (on maps labeled Steels Rd/SR 1022). The shuttle is about a half-mile ahead on the left.
- Private property, along road.
Visitor Tips and News About Rural Space Shuttle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Rural Space Shuttle
Riding my motorcycle on country roads, I was surprised when I came upon this space shuttle in a field. Someone did quite a nice job on this.
[Larry Cottrill, 04/08/2010]
December 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The President's House, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Gettysburg Museum of History, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Lincoln Stood Here, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- America's Oldest Surgical Amphitheater, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois