Las Vegas, Nevada: Neon Sign Self-Guided Tour
Vegas visitors can find classic examples from the Neon Boneyard collection sprinkled in an area along Fremont St.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Sign Self-Guided Tour
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neon Sign Self-Guided Tour
The Boneyard is closed for renovations until Summer 2010, but the self-guided tour of the outdoor neon sign gallery was fun to look for. There are 10 total signs and most can be found by walking to the end of Fremont Street and looking down by the Neonopolis building. Three of them are by the Lady Luck Casino. All of them have a small plaque in front of them that says "Neon Museum" and a small description of it. It was really fun walking around to find all of them. It's a lot easier to do it during the daytime, but they do light them up at night.
December 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Bonnie and Clyde's Death Car, Primm, Nevada
- Laughlin Labyrinth, Laughlin, Nevada
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Gambling Themed Electronics Store, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Lost City Of St Thomas, Overton, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pete, Legendary Talking Crow, Georgetown, Kentucky
- Indiana Medical History Museum, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey