Escondido, California: Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
A grape-themed children's day park with a grape slide, climbing twigs, and a lounge leaf.
Grape Day Park
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA
- Grape Day Park, in Central Escondido, North Broadway across from Sherman Pl.
Visitor Tips and News About Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A grape-themed park, with a Fruit-of-the-loom zoom! Who knows what inspired the artist to associate fruit with children's amusement, but the result is a bunch of grapes with a slide and "twigs" for climbing.
May 30, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Wine Fountain, Shandon, California
- Alien Fresh Jerky - Saucer Lights, Baker, California
- Metal Dinosaurs, Joshua Tree, California
- World Famous Crochet Museum, Joshua Tree, California
- Big Orange, Dixon, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
- Man On Ladder On The Roof, Jackson, Tennessee
- Gay Parita Route 66 Sinclair Station, Everton, Missouri
- Birthplace of Alcoholics Anonymous, Akron, Ohio
- The Tree of Shame, Deals Gap, North Carolina