Escondido, California: Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
A grape-themed children's day park with a grape slide, climbing twigs, and a lounge leaf.
Grape Day Park
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA
- Grape Day Park, in Central Escondido, North Broadway across from Sherman Pl.
Visitor Tips and News About Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A grape-themed park, with a Fruit-of-the-loom zoom! Who knows what inspired the artist to associate fruit with children's amusement, but the result is a bunch of grapes with a slide and "twigs" for climbing.
June 30, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Fender Guitars Visitor Center, Corona, California
- Grave of O.K. Corral's Morgan Earp, Colton, California
- Borax Visitor Center, Boron, California
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas