Escondido, California: Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
A grape-themed children's day park with a grape slide, climbing twigs, and a lounge leaf.
Grape Day Park
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA
- Grape Day Park, in Central Escondido, North Broadway across from Sherman Pl.
Visitor Tips and News About Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A grape-themed park, with a Fruit-of-the-loom zoom! Who knows what inspired the artist to associate fruit with children's amusement, but the result is a bunch of grapes with a slide and "twigs" for climbing.
July 25, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Museum of Jurassic Technology, Culver City, California
- Clifton's Brookdale Cafeteria, Los Angeles, California
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego, California
- El Campo Santo Cemetery, San Diego, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia
- Big Egg Water Tower, Newberry, South Carolina