Escondido, California: Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
A grape-themed children's day park with a grape slide, climbing twigs, and a lounge leaf.
Grape Day Park
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA
- Grape Day Park, in Central Escondido, North Broadway across from Sherman Pl.
Visitor Tips and News About Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A grape-themed park, with a Fruit-of-the-loom zoom! Who knows what inspired the artist to associate fruit with children's amusement, but the result is a bunch of grapes with a slide and "twigs" for climbing.
August 25, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man: Cowboy Willy, Willits, California
- S.S. Minnow, Tehachapi, California
- Teddy Bear Made of Boulders, La Jolla, California
- Bravo Land, Kettleman City, California
- Longest Covered Bridge West of the Mississippi, Knights Ferry, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Kewpee Hamburgers, Lima, Ohio