Escondido, California: Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
A grape-themed children's day park with a grape slide, climbing twigs, and a lounge leaf.
Grape Day Park
- North Broadway, Escondido, CA
- Grape Day Park, in Central Escondido, North Broadway across from Sherman Pl.
Visitor Tips and News About Grape Slide, Climbing Twigs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A grape-themed park, with a Fruit-of-the-loom zoom! Who knows what inspired the artist to associate fruit with children's amusement, but the result is a bunch of grapes with a slide and "twigs" for climbing.
October 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Gram Parsons' Death Hotel, Joshua Tree, California
- Giant Celery Stalk, Santa Ana, California
- Junk Art Sculptures - Give/Take, Olancha, California
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Hayward, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cellphone Booth, Garibaldi, Oregon
- Beef, King of Meats, Minatare, Nebraska
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin