Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
July 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Hobbit House, Port Orchard, Washington
- Chainsaw Carvings, Allyn, Washington
- Flying Saucer with Transporter Beam, Everett, Washington
- Big Catch Sculpture, Des Moines, Washington
- World's Tallest Totem Pole Carved From One Tree, Kalama, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas