Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
February 10, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- World's Largest Western Red Cedar Tree, Kalaloch, Washington
- Where Kurt Cobain Lived in a Refrigerator Box, Aberdeen, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina