Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
October 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Blowing Cave, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Wooden Statue And Grave Of Police K9 Zeek, Westland, Michigan
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Feature: Hall of Presidents and First Ladies, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania