Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
April 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
- World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon, Spokane, Washington
- Skeleton in Old Car, Olga, Washington
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas