Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
June 30, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- The Duncan Cedar, Kalaloch, Washington
- Naval Undersea Museum, Keyport, Washington
- Secret Statue: Guy with a Shovel, Toutle, Washington
- Wildlife Of Connell: Opening Day, Connell, Washington
- Newsboy Statue, Kennewick, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota