Kennewick, Washington: Newsboy Statue
Bronzed tribute to the broadsheet-hawking days of yore.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Newsboy Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still here. Still a bit creepy. Faces are hard to sculpt, I'm sure. [Ryan, 05/14/2015]
Newsboy Screams In Horror While Being Trapped In Bronze
On the corner of Dayton and Kennewick stands this bronzed tribute to the journalistic days of yore.
October 13, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Gil the Running Fish, Sekiu, Washington
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington
- Guppo the Clown Statue, Wenatchee, Washington
- Where Exercise Bikes Go to Die, Vashon, Washington
- Earth's Largest Waterfall, No Water, Coulee City, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
- Answer to Junk Mail, Aurora, West Virginia
- Roadside Rocket on a Trailer, Oakland, Maryland
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida