Holland, Manitoba, Canada: Holland Windmill
A town pay tribute to its Dutch roots with a windmill and random tulips.
Visitor Tips and News About Holland Windmill
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Windmill located in the small town of Holland, Manitoba.
[Bradley Anderson, 05/09/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Glass Bottle House and Church, Treherne, MB, Canada - 9 mi.
- Steam Tractor of Canadian Progress, Austin, MB, Canada - 24 mi.
- Sara the Camel, Glenboro, MB, Canada - 18 mi.
- In the region: World's (2nd) Largest Fire Hydrant, Elm Creek, MB, Canada - 40 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- World's Largest Sturgeon, Dominion City, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips