Norcross, Georgia: Netherworld Monster
Shrouded skeleton creature advertising Netherworld Haunted House.
Netherworld Haunted House
- 6624 Dawson Blvd., Norcross, GA
- Netherworld Haunted House. Georgia Antique Center parking lot. South side of Dawson Blvd just east of Graves Rd. Just west of I-85 exit 99, on the south side.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Netherworld Monster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Just one of several big creatures at this location but it looks as though this may be the only permanent one that is up all year and not just around Halloween time.
This giant monster is located in the Georgia Antique Center parking lot, just off of I-85 in Norcross GA. It is huge, standing at about 15 feet tall and looks like a huge toothy monster.
Rumor has it that it started its life as a giant Frankenstein's monster at Universal Studios in Orlando on top of a diner. You can just pull into the parking lot, and it stands in the corner on a hill.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Fish Art Gallery, Tybee Island, Georgia
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain, Georgia
- Giant Shark, Tybee Island, Georgia
- Fish Art, Tybee Island, Georgia
- The Delta Heritage Museum, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sit In A Spaceship, Wallace, Idaho
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips