North Miami Beach, Florida: Derelict Scooby-Doo VanUnfinished replica of Scooby-Doo Gang's van in front of the restaurant The Ham and Eggery.
- 530 Northeast 167th Street, North Miami Beach, FL
- Northeast 167th Street, between 5th Ave and 6th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Derelict Scooby-Doo Van
The derelict Scooby-Doo Van was still there, but restaurant was closed because they were filming a commercial in the back. GPS would not recognize the address but took me across the street. Lots of traffic! Pretty cool.[Kim, 07/29/2010]
An unfinished replica of the Scooby-Doo Gang's van has been sitting in front of the North Miami Beach Landmark restaurant The Ham and Eggery for several years.[John L, 05/18/2010]
On the probably mistaken premise that there are hordes of Scooby Doo fans out there, we'll add this. Nice flat tires.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Oldest Building in the Western Hemisphere, North Miami Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Coppertone Girl Sign, Miami, FL - 6 mi.
- Ghostlike Head of Blank-Eyed JFK, North Bay Village, FL - 6 mi.
- In the region: Southernmost Purple Martin House In The Continental USA, Florida City, FL - 38 mi.