St. John, New Brunswick, Canada: Giant Brick
Huge brick sticks up from the ground next to piles of normal-sized bricks.
- 355 Rothesay Ave., St. John, NB, Canada
- Shaw Brick Store. Route 1, Exit 129 Rothesay Avenue. Make a sharp U turn and stay right onto Rothesay Avenue. About a mile up on the right.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Brick
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant brick display for a shop. We discovered this on a recent trip to New Brunswick. [attitude3910, 06/08/2010]
September 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- World's Largest Axe, Nackawic, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
- Blowhard the Bony Horse, Penobsquis, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey