St. John, New Brunswick, Canada: Giant Brick
Huge brick sticks up from the ground next to piles of normal-sized bricks.
- 355 Rothesay Ave., St. John, NB, Canada
- Shaw Brick Store. Route 1, Exit 129 Rothesay Avenue. Make a sharp U turn and stay right onto Rothesay Avenue. About a mile up on the right.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Brick
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant brick display for a shop. We discovered this on a recent trip to New Brunswick. [attitude3910, 06/08/2010]
May 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- World's Largest Axe, Nackawic, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
- Blowhard the Bony Horse, Penobsquis, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York