St. John, New Brunswick, Canada: Giant Brick
Huge brick sticks up from the ground next to piles of normal-sized bricks.
- 355 Rothesay Ave., St. John, NB, Canada
- Shaw Brick Store. Route 1, Exit 129 Rothesay Avenue. Make a sharp U turn and stay right onto Rothesay Avenue. About a mile up on the right.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Brick
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant brick display for a shop. We discovered this on a recent trip to New Brunswick. [attitude3910, 06/08/2010]
April 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Brunswick Latest Tips and Stories
- World Famous Reversing Falls, St. John, New Brunswick
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- World's Largest Axe, Nackawic, New Brunswick
- Hopewell Rocks, Walk Into the Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lincoln Stump Chainsaw Bust, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Windmill with Winged Pigs and Guitars, Annapolis, Maryland
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
- Hilton Sisters Siamese Twins Grave, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Half-n-Half Post Office Photo Op, Texarkana, Arkansas