Forestport, New York: Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
A tavern at a bend in the road with the tail of a plane sticking out of the roof.
Visitor Tips and News About Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
There's a tavern at a bend in the road of Rt 28 in NY outside of Adirondack Park. You can see from a distance as you approach from either direction what looks like the tail of a plane that has crashed into the roof.
April 24, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York
- Wall Street Bull - Good Luck Burnishing, New York, New York
- Daily News Earth Globe, New York, New York
- Inventor of Buffalo Wings, Buffalo, New York
- Frank Lloyd Wright Gas Station in a Museum, Buffalo, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California