Forestport, New York: Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
A tavern at a bend in the road with the tail of a plane sticking out of the roof.
Visitor Tips and News About Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
There's a tavern at a bend in the road of Rt 28 in NY outside of Adirondack Park. You can see from a distance as you approach from either direction what looks like the tail of a plane that has crashed into the roof.
February 27, 2017
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue: Malcolm X Assassinated Here, New York, New York
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Gates of the Famous from 1995, Bronx, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the U.S., Lake George, New York
- Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin