Forestport, New York: Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
A tavern at a bend in the road with the tail of a plane sticking out of the roof.
Visitor Tips and News About Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
There's a tavern at a bend in the road of Rt 28 in NY outside of Adirondack Park. You can see from a distance as you approach from either direction what looks like the tail of a plane that has crashed into the roof.
November 27, 2015
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- 15-Foot-Tall Bronze Indian, Avon, New York
- Last Howard Johnson's in the World, Lake George, New York
- Headless Horseman Monument, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- Marconi Radio Test Tower, Binghamton, New York
- Only Outdoor U.S. ATM That Pays in Gold, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana