Forestport, New York: Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
A tavern at a bend in the road with the tail of a plane sticking out of the roof.
Visitor Tips and News About Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
There's a tavern at a bend in the road of Rt 28 in NY outside of Adirondack Park. You can see from a distance as you approach from either direction what looks like the tail of a plane that has crashed into the roof.
August 25, 2016
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Spirit of Victory Statue, Lewiston, New York
- Marker: Albion Bridge Collapse of 1859, Albion, New York
- Cemetery Stonehenge, Cheektowaga, New York
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio