Forestport, New York: Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
A tavern at a bend in the road with the tail of a plane sticking out of the roof.
Visitor Tips and News About Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wigwam Tavern with Crashed Plane
There's a tavern at a bend in the road of Rt 28 in NY outside of Adirondack Park. You can see from a distance as you approach from either direction what looks like the tail of a plane that has crashed into the roof.
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Colonial-Era McDonald's, New Hyde Park, New York
- Second Coming House of Prophet Isaiah, Niagara Falls, New York
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Laser Beam Lady and Cloud Men, Brooklyn, New York
- Giant Three-Legged Thing on Big Human Head, Mountainville, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont