Roseville, Minnesota: Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen
- 1720 N. Lexington Ave., Roseville, MN
- Midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul. I-35E exit 111B onto Hwy 36. Drive west 1.5 miles. Exit onto Dale St. Turn left. Drive south a little over a mile. Turn right onto Larpenteur Ave. Drive one mile. Turn right onto Lexington Ave. The Dairy Queen will be one block north, on the right, in the parking lot.
Classic walk-up ice cream shop, but in the old style from the 1950s, before Dairy Queen became DQ. For nostalgia and sign lovers. Roadsideamerica.com Report... [09/24/2011]
Visitor Tips and News About Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen
At Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen, really nice people, very friendly. Long line of people on this 90 degree day. The "malt shop" across the street was empty. CUTE...CUTE....CUTE![Bette, 08/02/2012]
But be honest, was it by any chance...cute?
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Fairchild the State Fair Gopher, Falcon Heights, MN - 1 mi.
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, MN - 3 mi.
- Hand-Carved Statue of Liberty, St. Paul, MN - 4 mi.
- In the region: Bench for "You Can't Always Get What You Want" Man, Excelsior, MN - 21 mi.