Roseville, Minnesota: Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen
RoadsideAmerica.com Team Field Report
- 1720 N. Lexington Ave., Roseville, MN
- Midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul. I-35E exit 111B onto Hwy 36. Drive west 1.5 miles. Exit onto Dale St. Turn left. Drive south a little over a mile. Turn right onto Larpenteur Ave. Drive one mile. Turn right onto Lexington Ave. The Dairy Queen will be one block north, on the right, in the parking lot.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen
Visitor Tips and News About Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At Minnesota's Oldest Dairy Queen, really nice people, very friendly. Long line of people on this 90 degree day. The "malt shop" across the street was empty. CUTE...CUTE....CUTE!
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Hand-Carved Statue of Liberty, St. Paul, MN - 4 mi.
- Humphrey the Happy Warrior, St. Paul, MN - 3 mi.
- Large Green Chair, St. Paul, MN - 4 mi.
- In the region: Vikings, Beach Dude, Gorilla,, Hampton, MN - 26 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 23, 2013
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Fish, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Emmaville Store, Emmaville, Minnesota
- Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Aliveo Military Museum, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Large Green Hockey Player Statue, Bemidji, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips