Las Cruces, New Mexico: Yard of Junk Art
Metal sculptor Susan Frary has been filling her yard with her art since 1997. Bowling balls, culvert pipes, car-parts alligators. 2011: She's under court order to remove the "art and materials" from her yard...
- Willoughby Ave., Las Cruces, NM
- I-25 exit 6. Drive southwest on US 70/Main St. for a little over two miles. You'll pass Main Street Motors car lot on the right; immediately after it, turn right onto Willoughby Ave. The yard will be on the right, just past the car lot.
Yard of Junk Art
Visitor Tips and News About Yard of Junk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bowling balls and neatly arranged scraps of metal. Vaguely entertaining, but not necessarily worth a detour.
[Justin Winokur, 04/03/2011]
April 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Fox Cave Museums, Glencoe, New Mexico
- New Mexico's Electric Chair, Springer, New Mexico
- Brontosaurus Family, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Recycled Roadrunner, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California