Las Cruces, New Mexico: Yard of Junk Art
Metal sculptor Susan Frary has been filling her yard with her art since 1997. Bowling balls, culvert pipes, car-parts alligators. 2011: She's under court order to remove the "art and materials" from her yard...
- Willoughby Ave., Las Cruces, NM
- I-25 exit 6. Drive southwest on US 70/Main St. for a little over two miles. You'll pass Main Street Motors car lot on the right; immediately after it, turn right onto Willoughby Ave. The yard will be on the right, just past the car lot.
Yard of Junk Art
Visitor Tips and News About Yard of Junk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bowling balls and neatly arranged scraps of metal. Vaguely entertaining, but not necessarily worth a detour.
[Justin Winokur, 04/03/2011]
April 30, 2016
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Recycling Center UFO, Socorro, New Mexico
- Telephone Museum of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas