Las Cruces, New Mexico: Yard of Junk Art
Metal sculptor Susan Frary has been filling her yard with her art since 1997. Bowling balls, culvert pipes, car-parts alligators. 2011: She's under court order to remove the "art and materials" from her yard...
- Willoughby Ave., Las Cruces, NM
- I-25 exit 6. Drive southwest on US 70/Main St. for a little over two miles. You'll pass Main Street Motors car lot on the right; immediately after it, turn right onto Willoughby Ave. The yard will be on the right, just past the car lot.
Yard of Junk Art
Visitor Tips and News About Yard of Junk Art
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bowling balls and neatly arranged scraps of metal. Vaguely entertaining, but not necessarily worth a detour.
[Justin Winokur, 04/03/2011]
November 25, 2015
New Mexico Latest Tips and Stories
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Albert and Henry Fountain Disappearance Marker, White Sands, New Mexico
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- El Rancho Hotel - Home of the Movie Stars, Gallup, New Mexico
- UFO Crashed at Coffee Shop, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia