Salisbury, Vermont: Big Lady Squirrel
"Kampy" has stood at a campground entrance for years, although maybe not as long as her Victorian striped bathing suit would suggest.
- 1457 Lake Dunmore Rd, Salisbury, VT
- Take US 7 either seven miles south of Middlebury or nine miles north of Brandon. Turn east onto Lake Dunmore Rd/Hwy 53 and drive 1.5 miles. The squirrel will be on the left (north) side, at the entrance to Kampersville campground
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Visitor Tips and News About Big Lady Squirrel
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Lady Squirrel
Large squirrel in old-fashioned bathing suit - very cute, yet odd.
[Janet Strusz, 08/06/2011]
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Oldest Marble Quarry in the USA, Dorset, Vermont
- Trapp Family Lodge and Graves, Stowe, Vermont
- Starlight Inn and Sunset Drive-in Movie Theatre, Colchester, Vermont
- Phineas Gage: A Rod Went Through His Skull, Cavendish, Vermont
- Sea Serpent in Brattleboro, Brattleboro, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia