Cataract, Wisconsin: Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum
If you love either or both trains and dolls, then this is the perfect museum for you.
- 9208 Cty Hwy I I, Cataract, WI
- 1.8 miles east of town.
- 1-5 pm Th-Su, or by appt. (Call to verify)
- Adults $5, under 6 free
Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In a rural setting east of Cataract, Wisconsin, the Little Falls Railroad & Doll Museum has two main buildings. The Doll Museum has over 1,600 antique to modern dolls on display. The Railroad Museum has an operating telegraph office and many displays of antique and vintage railroad memorabilia.
There is a 12: gauge train for kids rides, as well as a picnic area and swings. A caboose has a railroad art gallery inside.
[JIm Brown, 06/30/2010]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 16, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Towboat L. Wade Childress, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Carved Sturgeon Photo Opportunity, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Mary Nohl's Concrete Art, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Margaret Thatcher Jelly Belly Portrait, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Pirates Hideaway, Eagle River, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bible Mini-Golf, Lexington, Kentucky
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
Latest Visitor Tips