Atoka, Oklahoma: BBQ Revolver
Large roadside pistol, actually an old custom barbecue grill, pointed at the highway.
- 250 Hwy. 69, Atoka, OK
- 250 Hwy. 69, About a quarter mile north of town on east side of highway, across from Dolese Bros. Concrete Company.
Visitor Tips and News About BBQ Revolver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I have passed this quite large revolver from the highway several times. After stopping to photograph it, I realized it was a massive BBQ pit, now lawn ornament. It does make an interesting subject for later conversations.
[Gina Godding, 07/02/2010]
July 24, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Pops Restaurant, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick, Norman, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Largest McDonald's Midway, Vinita, Oklahoma
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama