Atoka, Oklahoma: BBQ Revolver
Large roadside pistol, actually an old custom barbecue grill, pointed at the highway.
- 250 Hwy. 69, Atoka, OK
- 250 Hwy. 69, About a quarter mile north of town on east side of highway, across from Dolese Bros. Concrete Company.
Visitor Tips and News About BBQ Revolver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I have passed this quite large revolver from the highway several times. After stopping to photograph it, I realized it was a massive BBQ pit, now lawn ornament. It does make an interesting subject for later conversations.
[Gina Godding, 07/02/2010]
August 2, 2015
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Land Run Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 45th Infantry Division Museum - Hitler's Mirror, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- World's Largest Praying Hands, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Buddhist Deity, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia