Atoka, Oklahoma: BBQ Revolver
Large roadside pistol, actually an old custom barbecue grill, pointed at the highway.
- 250 Hwy. 69, Atoka, OK
- 250 Hwy. 69, About a quarter mile north of town on east side of highway, across from Dolese Bros. Concrete Company.
Visitor Tips and News About BBQ Revolver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I have passed this quite large revolver from the highway several times. After stopping to photograph it, I realized it was a massive BBQ pit, now lawn ornament. It does make an interesting subject for later conversations.
[Gina Godding, 07/02/2010]
August 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Cloverleaf: Quirky Store, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Pops Restaurant, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- James Garner Statue - TV's Maverick, Norman, Oklahoma
- Museum of Osteology, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio