Atoka, Oklahoma: BBQ Revolver
Large roadside pistol, actually an old custom barbecue grill, pointed at the highway.
- 250 Hwy. 69, Atoka, OK
- 250 Hwy. 69, About a quarter mile north of town on east side of highway, across from Dolese Bros. Concrete Company.
Visitor Tips and News About BBQ Revolver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I have passed this quite large revolver from the highway several times. After stopping to photograph it, I realized it was a massive BBQ pit, now lawn ornament. It does make an interesting subject for later conversations.
[Gina Godding, 07/02/2010]
June 28, 2016
Oklahoma Latest Tips and Stories
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Woolaroc Ranch, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Ruins Of 1920s Filling Station, Arcadia, Oklahoma
- Slapout, Pop. 8, Slapout, Oklahoma
- Lane Frost Grave - Greatest Bull Rider, Hugo, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Cowboy Hat-Shaped Coffee Shop, Whitehouse, Texas