Gaston, Oregon: Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Course
An obstacle course in the trees, "a return to nature on steroids."
- 2975 SW Nelson Rd, Gaston, OR
- From Portland, head west to Hillsboro and then Forest Grove. Turn south onto Hwy 47. Drive six miles. Turn right onto Scoggins Valley Rd. Drive five miles, past Hagg Lake and the gate at Scoggins Valley Park (no park pass required). Then turn right onto Nelson Rd. Drive a half-mile.
- Daily 10 am-sunset, April-Nov. Reservations recommended. (Call to verify)
Gaston, Oregon - Tree Park Turning Tourists Into Monkeys
Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Course:
Neither side is conceding the Evolution vs. Creation debate, but perhaps its tipping point came on Memorial Day weekend, 2010. That's when Tree to Tree Aerial Adventure Course opened in woody Gaston, Oregon, and proved that people really will act like monkeys if given the chance.
[07/03/2010] Complete Story...
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Tallest Barber Shop Pole, Forest Grove, OR - 5 mi.
- A&W Root Beer Family, Hillsboro, OR - 11 mi.
- Alf's - Ice Cream, Burgers, and Monkey, McMinnville, OR - 21 mi.
- Pod, Portland, OR - 26 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Anchor Inn, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Shaniko Ghost Town, Shaniko, Oregon
- Voodoo Doughnuts, Portland, Oregon
- Lithium Water Fountain, Ashland, Oregon
- Art Under the Bridge, Ashland, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bible Mini-Golf, Lexington, Kentucky
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
Latest Visitor Tips