Solomons Island, Maryland: Easter Island Heads At Tiki Bar
An Easter Island head and Tiki stand in happy harmony at an outdoor Tiki bar.
Solomons Island Tiki Bar
- 85 Charles St., Solomons Island, MD
- Solomons Island Tiki Bar. From Island Rd/Hwy 4 drive south Solomons Island Rd, then bear left onto Charles St. On the right.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Heads At Tiki Bar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Easter Island Heads At Tiki Bar
Giant Easter Island heads and Tikis rejoice in perfect harmony at this fabulous outdoor Tiki bar.
November 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Knepper's House of Hocus Pocus, St. Paul's, Maryland
- Edgar Allan Poe's Graves, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sagging Tombstone of William Matthews, Baltimore, Maryland
- Where Poe Had His Last Drink, Baltimore, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida