Louisville, Kentucky: Wig Shop District
The clump of wig shops knotting the 500 block of South 4th Street is worth a window-shopping peek.
Visitor Tips and News About Wig Shop District
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wig Shop District
There are a series of wig shops with super old and creepy mannequin displays. Never been inside, but the windows are amazing. All located in the 500 block of South 4th Street. Kentucky Wigs is at 540 South 4th St.
January 23, 2017
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Marker: Uncle Tom's Cabin Site, Paint Lick, Kentucky
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- Big Indian Statue, Franklin, Kentucky
- Parkette Drive-In, Lexington, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida