Louisville, Kentucky: Wig Shop District
The clump of wig shops knotting the 500 block of South 4th Street is worth a window-shopping peek.
Visitor Tips and News About Wig Shop District
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Wig Shop District
There are a series of wig shops with super old and creepy mannequin displays. Never been inside, but the windows are amazing. All located in the 500 block of South 4th Street. Kentucky Wigs is at 540 South 4th St.
May 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bat - The Vampire Kind, Louisville, Kentucky
- Duncan Hines was a Real Man, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Huge Mortar and Pestle, Lexington, Kentucky
- Big Mike's: Mystery House, Rocks, and Big Mo, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri