Lynchburg, Tennessee: Jack Daniel's GraveWhere the liquor giant was buried after he died from kicking his office safe.
Lynchburg City Cemetery
- Church St., Lynchburg, TN
- Church St. and Morgan St. Third driveway right into Lynchburg City Cemetery, on the left before the first intersection.
Visitor Tips and News About Jack Daniel's Grave
After seeing the safe that killed him on the distillery tour, go check out Jack Daniel's final resting spot. To get there, heading from the Lynchburg town square, go straight through the town's only light and take the first left on Church street and go straight until you enter the cemetery. Turn right on the 3rd driveway, he is located on the left right before the first intersection.[Darick Maasen, 07/11/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Moore County Old Jail Museum, Lynchburg, TN - < 1 mi.
- Jack Daniel's Distillery Tour - Safe That Killed Daniel, Lynchburg, TN - < 1 mi.
- Grave of Beautiful Jim Key, the Educated Horse, Shelbyville, TN - 12 mi.
- In the region: Mule Capital of the World, Columbia, TN - 44 mi.