Lynchburg, Tennessee: Jack Daniel's Grave
Where the liquor giant was buried after he died from kicking his office safe.
Lynchburg City Cemetery
- Church St., Lynchburg, TN
- Church St. and Morgan St. Third driveway right into Lynchburg City Cemetery, on the left before the first intersection.
Jack Daniel's Grave
Visitor Tips and News About Jack Daniel's Grave
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
After seeing the safe that killed him on the distillery tour, go check out Jack Daniel's final resting spot. To get there, heading from the Lynchburg town square, go straight through the town's only light and take the first left on Church street and go straight until you enter the cemetery. Turn right on the 3rd driveway, he is located on the left right before the first intersection.
[Darick Maasen, 07/11/2010]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Moore County Old Jail Museum, Lynchburg, TN - < 1 mi.
- Jack Daniel's Distillery Tour - Safe That Killed Daniel, Lynchburg, TN - < 1 mi.
- Grave of Beautiful Jim Key, the Educated Horse, Shelbyville, TN - 12 mi.
- In the region: Sam Davis, Boy Hero, Captured Here, Minor Hill, TN - 48 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Airplane Crashed in Parking Lot, South Pittsburg, Tennessee
- Grave of Beautiful Jim Key, the Educated Horse, Shelbyville, Tennessee
- Muffler Man - Indian, Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Obelisk - Geographic Center of Tennessee, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- World's Largest Cedar Bucket, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips