Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- Lyle Rd, Beaverton, MI
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
August 28, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Adventure Mine, Greenland, Michigan
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, Paradise, Michigan
- Swinging Bridge, Croswell, Michigan
- Front Lawn Stonehenge, Nunica, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota