Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- Lyle Rd, Beaverton, MI
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
February 14, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Graveside Monument to Mr. Jefferson Nickel, Owosso, Michigan
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, East Leroy, Michigan
- Large Bear, Vulcan, Michigan
- Feature: Robert Wadlow Shoe and Wayward Lincolnabilia, Plymouth, Michigan
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma