Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon (Gone)
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
- July 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
December 3, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- ToothQuake: Piles of Big Teeth, Northville, Michigan
- Mural of Obama, MLK, and Jesus, Detroit, Michigan
- Golf Giant, New Baltimore, Michigan
- Mental Hospital Tour: Buildings and Tunnels, Traverse City, Michigan
- U of M Legends Wave from a Balcony, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York
- Giant Mailbox, Casey, Illinois
- World's Largest Pitchfork, Casey, Illinois
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas