Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- Lyle Rd, Beaverton, MI
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
June 29, 2016
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Prayer Chapel, Hersey, Michigan
- Big Carrots, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Shelby Gem Stone Factory, Shelby, Michigan
- Abrams Planetarium Blacklight Gallery, East Lansing, Michigan
- The Hand, Norton Shores, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas