Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon (Gone)
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
- July 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
January 17, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
- ToothQuake: Piles of Big Teeth, Northville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Michael Jackson Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Sunsphere, Knoxville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Rubik's Cube, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Statue of Otis Redding, Macon, Georgia
- Tiny Church, Wytheville, Virginia