Beaverton, Michigan: Big Metal Dragon (Gone)
Big metal dragon created by the original owner of Lyle Industries.
- South of Beaverton on Hwy 18 a few miles to Lyle Rd, then west a couple miles. It's on the south side of the road in front of Lyle Industries.
- July 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Dragon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Dragon
A large metal dragon, created by the original owner of Lyle Industries. It is very cool looking.
[Betty Libbey, 07/17/2010]
April 29, 2017
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Hiawatha, World's Largest Indian, Ironwood, Michigan
- Deer Ranch, St. Ignace, Michigan
- New Era Potato Chip Silo, Portland, Michigan
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas