Eau Claire, Wisconsin: Transmission Man
A 10-ft. tall auto transmission parts sculpture by found object artist Stephen Bateman stands outside Transmission Supply & Services.
Transmission Supply and Services
- 3622 Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI
- SE side of town, just west of Rt. 93 south of Brian St. on Mall Dr.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Transmission Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still standing just off hwy 63 outside Eau Claire Transmission Supply and Service, sans duct tape car. Now displayed with antique fire truck.
12-feet tall and around a half ton, Transmission Man (and a totally duct-taped car) stands outside Transmission Supply & Service on the roadside of Hwy 93 in Eau Claire. He is made completely from transmission parts and was constructed by a local artist, who has done numerous other sculptures around the city.
Transmission Man can be seen all day outside the shop.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 29, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Joan of Arc's Stone, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fillmore the Hippie from Cars, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
- Large Bird Fighting a Snake, Fort Pierce, Florida
- Pirate Statue, Otway, North Carolina
- Stuffed Moray Eel in Appliance Store, Glenview, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips