Eau Claire, Wisconsin: Transmission Man
A 10-ft. tall auto transmission parts sculpture by found object artist Stephen Bateman stands outside Transmission Supply & Services.
Transmission Supply and Services
- 3622 Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI
- SE side of town, just west of Rt. 93 south of Brian St. on Mall Dr.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Transmission Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still standing just off hwy 63 outside Eau Claire Transmission Supply and Service, sans duct tape car. Now displayed with antique fire truck.
12-feet tall and around a half ton, Transmission Man (and a totally duct-taped car) stands outside Transmission Supply & Service on the roadside of Hwy 93 in Eau Claire. He is made completely from transmission parts and was constructed by a local artist, who has done numerous other sculptures around the city.
Transmission Man can be seen all day outside the shop.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 26, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Wildlife Museum, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Recycled Swan Sculpture, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Mars Cheese Castle, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Pecks Farm Market - Giant Fruits, Spring Green, Wisconsin
- Tractor On A Stick, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips