Tampa, Florida: Muffler Man - 50th Street
Muffler Man in front of Muffler and Brake City.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - 50th Street
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A Bunyan modified into an automotive mechanic, with a long-billed cap and a cutout wrench. He stands in front of Muffler & Brake City. [RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 03/08/2011]
The Muffler Man standing on a platform at the ORIGINAL Muffler City (don't be fooled by Muffler City wannabes) holds a giant wrench. [Melanie Archibald, 11/08/2010]
There's a relatively new Muffler Man in front of Muffler & Brake City. [Robert Trout, 07/19/2010]
The Muffler Man is behind the Mall ya'll. He is now on Stuart Ave. in Albany, Georgia (just behind the Albany Mall) He stands in front of an auto repair shop. For a while he had a speaker mounted in his foot so the owner could talk to people standing next to him. The owner of the "BIG" man also has a Shoneys big Boy at his house. At this time he is not holding anything in his hands. [rodney, 02/05/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Grave in the Road, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- Largest Imported Cheese - Mazzaro, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gatorade Historical Marker, Gainesville, Florida
- Corn Snake Lookout, Gainesville, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Gnarled Hand Rising from the Earth, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Latest Visitor Tips