Tampa, Florida: Muffler Man - 50th Street
Muffler Man in front of Muffler and Brake City. Acquired and moved in 2010 from Leesburg, Georgia by auto repair chain owner Steve Torregiante. Before Leesburg.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - 50th Street
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A Bunyan modified into an automotive mechanic, with a long-billed cap and a cutout wrench. He stands in front of Muffler & Brake City. [RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 03/08/2011]
The Muffler Man standing on a platform at the ORIGINAL Muffler City (don't be fooled by Muffler City wannabes) holds a giant wrench. [Melanie Archibald, 11/08/2010]
There's a relatively new Muffler Man in front of Muffler & Brake City. [Robert Trout, 07/19/2010]
The Muffler Man is behind the Mall ya'll. He is now on Stuart Ave. in Albany, Georgia (just behind the Albany Mall) He stands in front of an auto repair shop. For a while he had a speaker mounted in his foot so the owner could talk to people standing next to him. The owner of the "BIG" man also has a Shoneys big Boy at his house. At this time he is not holding anything in his hands. [rodney, 02/05/2006]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 22, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Ray Charles Boyhood Home, Greenville, Florida
- Boyett's Grove - Florida Citrus Attraction, Brooksville, Florida
- Key West Cemetery - Wacky Epitaphs, Key West, Florida
- Desert Inn, YeeHaw Junction, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
- Feature: Zero Milestone of the Jeff Davis Highway, Fairview, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips