Fair Oaks, Indiana: Cows on Milk Tanker
Two large fiberglass cows stand on a milk tanker truck in a farm field.
- I-65 S., Fair Oaks, IN
- Best seen from the southbound lanes of I-65 a few minutes south Roselawn, around mile marker 224, west of Fair Oaks.
Visitor Tips and News About Cows on Milk Tanker
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cows on Milk Tanker
There are two cows standing on a milk truck in a farm field. It's an offbeat way to advertise a nearby dairy and ice cream shop. It's good for a laugh and is much more effective than the typically boring highway billboard.
[J Morgan, 07/20/2010]
July 6, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Bowling Pin, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Possible Largest Collection of Cookie Jars, Metamora, Indiana
- Red Crown Mini-Museum, Lafayette, Indiana
- Pigeon Roost Massacre, Underwood, Indiana
- Hall Of Heroes Museum, Elkhart, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Golden Spike National Historic Site, Promontory Summit, Utah
- Teal Dinosaur, Jensen, Utah
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Dinosaur Photo-Op, Jensen, Utah
- Cliff of Dinosaur Bones inside a Building, Jensen, Utah