Fair Oaks, Indiana: Cows on Milk Tanker
Two large fiberglass cows stand on a milk tanker truck in a farm field.
- I-65 S., Fair Oaks, IN
- Best seen from the southbound lanes of I-65 a few minutes south Roselawn, around mile marker 224, west of Fair Oaks.
Visitor Tips and News About Cows on Milk Tanker
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cows on Milk Tanker
There are two cows standing on a milk truck in a farm field. It's an offbeat way to advertise a nearby dairy and ice cream shop. It's good for a laugh and is much more effective than the typically boring highway billboard.
[J Morgan, 07/20/2010]
May 22, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of America's First Train Robbers, Seymour, Indiana
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Mayberry Cafe, Danville, Indiana
- Barber Shop in a Caboose, McCordsville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Mirror Yard, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Tin Man from Wiz, Council Grove, Kansas