Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Wayside Chapel - Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It looks like the church has been changed a little by putting in a new glass door. It's quite charming, with four mini-pews. [Connie in Seattle, 04/14/2016]
There is a tiny church by the side of the road. Its capacity is about 6 or at most, 8 people.
[s b plumb, 10/14/2000]
April 23, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
- World's Largest Radio Flyer Wagon, Spokane, Washington
- Skeleton in Old Car, Olga, Washington
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington
- Seattle Pinball Museum, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico