Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Wayside Chapel - Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It looks like the church has been changed a little by putting in a new glass door. It's quite charming, with four mini-pews. [Connie in Seattle, 04/14/2016]
There is a tiny church by the side of the road. Its capacity is about 6 or at most, 8 people.
[s b plumb, 10/14/2000]
May 23, 2017
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur Town with Volcano, Granger, Washington
- House That Would Not Move, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Giant Suit of Armor, Leavenworth, Washington
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Dearly Departed Tours and Museum, Los Angeles, California
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York